Enjoy the many benefits of our membership program, and support the Conservatory. Join today!
Please click on your desired level of membership:
Family Membership - $60
One year unlimited admission for two adults and two children aged 17 and under, plus the benefits listed below. Two membership cards.
Individual Membership - $40
One year unlimited admission for one person, plus the benefits listed below. One membership card.
Begonia Guild - $250
Family Membership benefits, plus four additional guest passes and a copy of our photo book, Treasures of the Conservatory.
Cycad Guild - $500
Begonia Guild benefits, plus six additional guest passes, and acknowledgement in our annual print newsletter.
Orchid Guild - $1,000
Cycad Guild benefits, plus an invitation to a private, after-hours wine-and-cheese tour of the Conservatory.
James Lick Founders Circle - $5,000+
Customized membership program.
Please contact: Jane Scurich, Director of Development, email@example.com or 415-831-2093 to schedule private tours and special benefits.
Benefits of COF membership:
A current membership card from the Conservatory of Flowers entitles you to year-round free admission to the Conservatory as well as special admission privileges and discounts at 300 gardens throughout North America and the Cayman Islands! Present your membership card for free admission from coast to coast – from the Bloedel Reserve on Bainbridge Island, WA to the Brooklyn Botanical Garden – enjoy nature’s bounty. Closer to home, the San Francisco Botanical Garden, the UC Botanical Garden at Berkeley, and the Ruth Bancroft Garden in Walnut Creek offer Conservatory of Flowers’ members complimentary admission – so get out and explore!
- Special privileges at more than 300 gardens and arboreta in North America, via the American Horticultural Society's Reciprocal Admissions Program
- 10% discount in the Conservatory Gift Shop, and at San Francisco businesses Flora Grubb Gardens and The Urban Farmer Store
- Discounts for select special events
- Monthly 'Conservatory Chronicles' enews subscription
- Knowledge that you are an important steward of the historic Conservatory of Flowers
- Special for the month of July! Free general admission at the Asian Art Museum!
To join offline, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-831-2093.
Tax Deductible Donation
The Conservatory of Flowers is fiscally sponsored by the San Francisco Parks Alliance. The Federal Tax ID number is 23-7131784. Your membership is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.