Holiday Special: 25% OFF! Join the Conservatory of Flowers, Renew your existing Membership, or give a GIFT Membership to a loved one.
Please click on your desired level of membership:
Family Membership - $60
Special: only $45 through January 10, 2015! One year unlimited admission for two adults and two children aged 17 and under, plus the benefits listed below. Two membership cards.
Individual Membership - $40
Special: only $30 through January 10, 2015! One year unlimited admission for one person, plus the benefits listed below. One membership card.
Begonia Guild - $250
Special: only $185 through January 10, 2015! Family Membership benefits, plus four additional guest passes and an autographed copy of Treasures of the Conservatory.
Cycad Guild - $500
Special: only $375 through January 10, 2015! Begonia Guild benefits, plus six additional guest passes, and acknowledgement in our annual print newsletter.
Orchid Guild - $1,000
Special: only $750 through January 10, 2015! Cycad Guild benefits, plus an invitation to a private, after-hours wine-and-cheese tour of the Conservatory.
James Lick Founders Circle - $5,000+
Customized membership program.
Please contact: Jane Scurich, Director of Development, email@example.com or 415-831-2093 to schedule private tours and special benefits.
Benefits of COF membership:
- Year-round free admission to the Conservatory of Flowers
- Special privileges at more than 300 gardens and arboreta in North America, via the American Horticultural Society's Reciprocal Admissions Program
- 10% discount in the Conservatory Gift Shop, and at San Francisco businesses Flora Grubb Gardens and The Urban Farmer Store
- Discounts for select special events
- Monthly 'Conservatory Chronicles' enews subscription
- Knowledge that you are an important steward of the historic Conservatory of Flowers
Questions? Please contact Membership Associate Betsy Nichols, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To join offline, please email email@example.com.
Tax Deductible Donation
The Conservatory of Flowers is fiscally sponsored by the San Francisco Parks Trust. Your membership is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.