Eleven years ago, the Conservatory reopened to the public following a $25 million renovation. We
are grateful to the individual donors, foundations and corporations who
rescued this iconic landmark after the devastating storm of 1995.
Today, your financial assistance is
needed to keep our 134-year old wood and glass Conservatory and its world-class botanical
collections vibrant, well maintained, and welcoming to our current visitors and
for generations to come.
Ways to donate:
- Online Click Donate Today here or above.
- By phone Call our Development Director, Jane Scurich, at 415-831-2093
- By mail Send your check to
Conservatory of Flowers, 100 John F Kennedy Drive, San Francisco, CA 94118
Ways to give:
- One-time donation The Conservatory relies on the donations of individual donors to support its mission: connecting people and plants in a place of exceptional beauty.
- Recurring, monthly donation Set up a recurring, monthly donation by clicking the "Donate Now" button above.
- "In honor of" Give in honor of a loved one. A special card will be mailed to notify them of your gift (the amount given will not be specified).
- "In memory of" Memorialize your loved one with a gift to the most beautiful spot in the city. If you wish, a special card will be mailed to whomever you request, acknowledging your gift (the amount given will not be specified).
- Matching Funds Many companies match charitable gifts made by their employees. Check with your employer for more information.
- With a bequest Include a gift to the Conservatory in your planned giving. For more information, contact Development Director Jane Scurich, at email@example.com, or 415-831-2093.
- Donate your car The Conservatory benefits greatly from spare or unused car contributions. For more information about donating your car, contact Development Director Jane Scurich, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 415-831-2093.